Oh I have been waiting for these pictures all day. He is so precious! Congrats to Nicole, Spencer and the boys!
He is BIG! I'm glad he's finally here, especially for Nicole's sake. Congratulations guys!
Congratulations! He is FINALLY here :) Boy, was he worth the wait! What a cutie!
great pictures. I am glad to hear of the newest Waite. what a cute guy
What a beautiful baby! So glad he made it here safely!
awwww! He's such a cutie! Looks just like his brothers. Thanks for sharing the pictures, Marie!
Great Pictures!! Congratulations!
what a cute baby!! whose baby is that? (I'm hoping it's not a relative of ours I didn't know about!)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh I have been waiting for these pictures all day. He is so precious! Congrats to Nicole, Spencer and the boys!
He is BIG! I'm glad he's finally here, especially for Nicole's sake. Congratulations guys!
Congratulations! He is FINALLY here :) Boy, was he worth the wait! What a cutie!
great pictures. I am glad to hear of the newest Waite. what a cute guy
What a beautiful baby! So glad he made it here safely!
awwww! He's such a cutie! Looks just like his brothers. Thanks for sharing the pictures, Marie!
Great Pictures!! Congratulations!
what a cute baby!! whose baby is that? (I'm hoping it's not a relative of ours I didn't know about!)
Post a Comment