Cute girl! It's too bad the bad eye gene seems to be dominant. Ryan's the only one who got Jeff's good vision. At least glasses are fashionable these days.
Marie, Of course I remember you. Been a long time. cute kids! Hard to believe that you have a 20 year old! Keep in touch. I'll tell my sister you found me, but she doesn't know I have a blog.
7 comments:
They look cute! I need some and that's what I want them to look like!
She looks really cute with them!
Very cute! And stylish :) I'm pretty close to sporting some of my own, my vision is going down hill quick :(
cah-ute! She looks great in them!
She looks adorable as always! Love your quotes on the side from conference - wasn't it just the best!
Marie, Of course I remember you. Been a long time. cute kids! Hard to believe that you have a 20 year old! Keep in touch. I'll tell my sister you found me, but she doesn't know I have a blog.
What a cute girl! AND the glasses look GREAT on her :)
Post a Comment