August 20, 2010 in South Jordan, Utah, at the Oquirrh Mtn. Temple, Ryan and Ashlynn began their new life together. It was a beautiful ceremony, quiet and simple. The sealer remarked that these two have prepared to be here at this time and then he spoke of influence, the influence that these two have had and will continue to have on others, and the influences that have brought them to this point in their lives. He spoke of families, of this new family they are creating and of their responsibility and opportunity to go forward together. After they were sealed they were able to look in the mirrors of the sealing room and see that as an individual the image comes a stopping point; with the two of them together the image continues without end. There were also many things that were not said, but were felt. It was a joyful occasion!
We were privileged to be at the temple with Ryan and Ashlynn and to have so many family members there with us.
what a happy day! There definitely is a special spirit that comes in that simple ceremony. I always enjoy hearing the counsel the sealer shares. :) And I liked your comment on FB about "no empty chairs." A goal that I hope for as well!
3 comments:
what a happy day! There definitely is a special spirit that comes in that simple ceremony. I always enjoy hearing the counsel the sealer shares. :)
And I liked your comment on FB about "no empty chairs." A goal that I hope for as well!
They make a beautiful couple.
What a beautiful couple! Wishing them much happiness :)
Post a Comment