A lady I work with told me about Zenni Optical online. The girls and I tried it. You just need your prescription and your pupil distance. You can upload a picture of yourself to "try on" the glasses. These are our picks - it was a great deal and they should be here in a few days.
Saturday, January 22, 2011
January stuff
As we talked with the girls about goals and plans for the year we decided that we would like to have any Friday night that we are all home be make-your-own-pizza night. We're hoping that we get at least 1 Friday a month. We'll see how it goes! Megan, Jeff, and I all like Papa Murphy's chicken garlic pizza, so we stopped by to see if we could buy some sauce. The manager sold us a little bit and then said, "You know what this is? It's just ranch dressing with diced garlic in it." So next time - we'll try it ourselves! (By the way, the chicken we used was Costco's rotisserie chicken, all chopped up - soooooo good!)

A lady I work with told me about Zenni Optical online. The girls and I tried it. You just need your prescription and your pupil distance. You can upload a picture of yourself to "try on" the glasses. These are our picks - it was a great deal and they should be here in a few days.
A lady I work with told me about Zenni Optical online. The girls and I tried it. You just need your prescription and your pupil distance. You can upload a picture of yourself to "try on" the glasses. These are our picks - it was a great deal and they should be here in a few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well those tricky people at Papa Murphy's . . . all along I thought it was some kind of gourment sauce. :)
cute glasses!
Zenni Optical is awesome, dad told us about it 2 years ago when Jonathan went into glasses. It has been great he gets 4 pair a year every 6 months his prescription changes and it dosen't cost us a fortune. He just got a new pair this week. Love love love it now I tell everyone about it.
Post a Comment