that was great!! so many of the things she said were quite accurate!! good find!
LOVE IT!!!I heard that song on the radio yesterday and told myself I had to figure out who sang it. I had never heard it before.Thanks for sharing :)
Man, I was breathing for her. That's amazing. I loved the, "must be your father's DNA" bit. Pretty funny!
I find myself saying many of those things on a daily basis...sooo true and sooo funny! Thanks for the laugh :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
that was great!! so many of the things she said were quite accurate!! good find!
LOVE IT!!!
I heard that song on the radio yesterday and told myself I had to figure out who sang it. I had never heard it before.
Thanks for sharing :)
Man, I was breathing for her. That's amazing. I loved the, "must be your father's DNA" bit. Pretty funny!
I find myself saying many of those things on a daily basis...sooo true and sooo funny! Thanks for the laugh :)
Post a Comment