Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Pictures


One of my top priorities before Ryan left was to get a good family picture. We've had some group snapshots to send with Christmas cards the past few years but the last real family picture we had I was still taller than the boys! Thanks to Shannon M. for practicing on us.
We went to McCormick park for our photo shoot. She took individual shots of the kids and a couple of Jeff and I. We had fun and we think she did a great job!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for the opportunity, I had fun! I hope you liked them and if you ever want to do it again just let me know :)

Nicole said...

I don't remember seeing that picture, but I really like it. Once baby comes we need to get another family photo.

Paige said...

I like the log picture! Very nice. You are a great looking family! I still can't get over how each kid has a totally different haircolor.

sheila said...

You're pictures look great!

The Maddens said...

Love the pictures! The family looks great. Way to go, getting them before Ryan takes off. Smart. We love you guys and miss seeing you. Glad that you are a blogger. It is always good to see what is going on with family. We are coming down the 15-23rd. Hope we can see you.