Monday, October 22, 2007

RIDDIKULUS

That was my favorite spell from the Harry Potter books...and that's what I think about the author 'outing' one of the characters....RIDDIKULUS!

7 comments:

Aundrea said...

Okay, I can't remember the outing part. You'll have to refresh my memory...or maybe I should start my 3rd round of HP:)

Michelle said...

I felt exactly the same way when I read what she had said! She already killed him off and finished the whole series, why bring that info up now?

Aundrea said...

Okay, I just read up on this. I agree with you, it is completely "RIDDIKULUS"!!

Jodi said...

I was seriously annoyed when I read that! What is the point? Why did she have to ruin Dumbledores memory to those of us who don't agree with homosexuality. I just don't get it :(

Nicole said...

Hmmm...not sure what that means. You'll have to fill me in.

Shannon b said...

I just heard about that on the news. I thought it was so weird. I mean, why in the world does she have to announce that he's gay?!

The Maddens said...

If she was still poor and just scraping by I bet she wouldn't have come out and said anything of that nature. It just shows that money corupts people and they feel they can say whatever they want or do whatever they want. But maybe he was in her mind and she could have kept it to herself. They are kids books for heaven sakes.