Thursday, December 6, 2007

Finished


I've been taking an online class since September and I just finished my final exam! Hooray!
I've learned a lot about accounting but I've also learned that - Wow, it's hard to take a class and work and keep up with my family and church callings too! So now that I have an extra 10 hours in my week I guess I can catch up on the laundry and other household chores, maybe cook more than once a week for my family!
Thanks Rochelle and Jeremy for letting me use your Microsoft Office program and thanks to Brian for helping me to navigate Excell when I 'lost' some homework (a couple of times!)
Oh - and I got an 'A'!

6 comments:

Aundrea said...

Good job "A" student!

Paige said...

Woo hoo!! Congratulations!! And you can call Brian any time. It's the only time his Excel knowledge is ever "cool." :)

Shannon b said...

yeah for you! Congrats on the fabulous grade. But really, I could never see you earning anything less. =)

Jodi said...

It is hard to take classes and keep up with 'real' life. I finished an autism and aspergers class last spring and it consumed most of my spare time for about 5 weeks. But isn't it a great sense of accomplishment?! Good job and congratulations!

The Maddens said...

I didn't know what was going on! I couldn't look at your blog for a long time and then I looked at Nicoles to find it. So that is why I havn't popped in to say hello. Plus we are fighting the barf bug. I have yet to get it and I refuse. (hopefully)

Tiffini said...

Congratulations. I hope you enjoyed it and that quick books is making more sense now!