It is very thick and naturally wavy. She fights the frizzies daily and mostly just pulls it tight back in a pony tail. She decided she's ready for a change.
it looks cute on her! My girls have been *begging* me lately for short cuts. I'm okay with it, but Kelly wants his girls to have the 'Hula girl hair':)
I really really like that cut on her! She is so beautiful. And her hair is truly one of the most vibrant colors of red I have ever seen. It's gorgeous.
10 comments:
it looks cute on her! My girls have been *begging* me lately for short cuts. I'm okay with it, but Kelly wants his girls to have the 'Hula girl hair':)
Love the new "do"! She's such a beautiful girl!
Caylin's hair is the most beautiful color. The haicut is darling, so cute.
It looks cute on her! And it's like she's instantly grown up!
It does make her look older! And it is really cute! I like it sassy!
I really really like that cut on her! She is so beautiful. And her hair is truly one of the most vibrant colors of red I have ever seen. It's gorgeous.
I think it lokks great!
She is sassy, how adorable!
So cute! It definitely suits her :)
That is super cute Caylin!! I love it!
Dont fight the waves, enjoy them! Absolutely beautiful!
Post a Comment