Sunday, February 10, 2008

She passed me!


She's getting tall! Megan is now about 1/2 inch taller than me - when did she get to be so grown up?! We had a fun afternoon yesterday with Kate at Bella Pearl in downtown Portland. Megan had her first salon haircut. While my hair processed (I got a three tone weave) Megan got hers layered. I think she looks beautiful! My little girl is going to be a teenager in just a couple of months...how did we get here so soon??!!

11 comments:

Aundrea said...

You both look great!! That will be a weird day when Logan passes me up:)

Rochelle said...

Tresa is creeping up on me and the day it finally happens I'm sure I will cry! I noticed Megan's hair at church today and loved it!

Jodi said...

What a fun mother/daughter day! Megan is such a beautiful girl...inside and out. She could get her head SHAVED and still be a beauty!

Nicole said...

I can't believe how much she has grown and matured in the last year! It's weird to think that I knew her when she was 4 years old! :)

Paige said...

Wow. I didn't realize just how tall she was! She is gorgeous. You both look great with your new hairdos! I didn't comment about Caylins, but I LOVE her hair short and curly! Very sassy indeed!

Shannon b said...

cute picture! And holy cow, your post is giving me a slight anxiety attack . . . . even though Anna is just 2 years old, seeing you with your (almost) teenage daughter, makes me realize how fast time does fly by!

Tiffini said...

You have such beautiful girls. I love both of their new looks!

Anonymous said...

Wow, your girls really have "grown up" since I first met them 4 years ago!!! Megan's hair looks so good!

Elder Caleb Habel said...

I feel your pain. Alyna and I are neck and neck. Her legs, however, have been longer than mine for a long time now. That is not fair. Kate did a great job. Megan's hair makes me want to grow mine out again.

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

she looks all grown up!

Naomi said...

How fun! So very Beautiful!
Sometimes, dont you just want to press a pause button? They grow so fast! I cant believe how tall she is! she still has so many years to grow!
Love you girls!
Beautiful hair-do's!