Thursday, April 17, 2008

1st track meet of the season


It's track time again! Keeping with tradition, it was cold, rainy, and windy. Megan ran very well. She would like to improve her times and work on her form this year. She ran the 400, 800, and anchored the 4X4. This is coming down the home stretch to win the 8. Good job, Megan!

6 comments:

Aundrea said...

Good job, Megan!

sheila said...

Megan is following in her big brothers footsteps!
Good job Megan!

Jodi said...

She looks to have the perfect runner's stride! Go get em' Megan!

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

those are great pictures--not blurry at all! and she looks so cute! you have such great looking kids, I love seeing your pictures :) We can't wait to see you in person in August!

Elder Caleb Habel said...

That was a very cold afternoon, but wonderful. It is so nice to be able to see my ward family out in the community. YEAH Megan!

Lorna said...

Nice run Megan. I would love to see you run sometime. I do get kind of emotional though (I used to get choked up when my brothers and sisters-in-law would cross the finish line). That could be embarrassing. But I'd love to see you run anyway.