Monday, April 28, 2008

San Diego Trip April 24-27, 2008

5 comments:

The Maddens said...

I see the temple now. I thought it was a post card picture.

Sh'Nell said...

What a fun family vacation!! I don't remember that brother who got married. (This is Sh'Nell) I found your blog through Niki's. It has been fun "seeing" you guys. It has been a long time!

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

i like how you organized that, it looks really neat. love the sunset picture. doesn't the temple look so beautiful there? i don't think i've ever taken (or seen) a poor photo of it.

Elder Caleb Habel said...

WOW. That sounds like a wonderful weekend. Sunny and warm, oh how nice! I love that old church building.

Jodi said...

Great pictures! It sounds like you had a fabulous trip with gorgous weather. Were you able to bring some of that sunshine home to us?!