nice pictures! how tall is Kyle now anyway? i couldn't decide on a favorite because they all looked great for a different reason :)
senior pictures?! Wow -- everyone is growing up so fast! He has a grrreat smile. :)
Those pictures turned out great. We did a photo shoot with my Dad and boy was that an experience.
I love that last picture of him, very nice!!
What a cute kid! Lorna did a great job.
He is so photogenic!Those are some great pics!Good luck being a Senior Kyle, have fun with it, before you know its gone.
Are you totally trippin' over the fact that he is a SENIOR now?! It all seems to be happening so fast! These pictures turned out nice :)
thanks for the opportunity, we had a lot of fun:).
I like the first one.. But they are all good. Ya know something, Have I ever even met your kids???
Post a Comment
9 comments:
nice pictures! how tall is Kyle now anyway? i couldn't decide on a favorite because they all looked great for a different reason :)
senior pictures?! Wow -- everyone is growing up so fast! He has a grrreat smile. :)
Those pictures turned out great. We did a photo shoot with my Dad and boy was that an experience.
I love that last picture of him, very nice!!
What a cute kid! Lorna did a great job.
He is so photogenic!
Those are some great pics!
Good luck being a Senior Kyle, have fun with it, before you know its gone.
Are you totally trippin' over the fact that he is a SENIOR now?! It all seems to be happening so fast! These pictures turned out nice :)
thanks for the opportunity, we had a lot of fun:).
I like the first one.. But they are all good. Ya know something, Have I ever even met your kids???
Post a Comment