My friend's kids are getting married and my kid's friends are getting married...I'm glad I had boys first so I can hold off on that for a while! Alyssa and Matt's wedding and reception was very nice. I was impressed with the remarks of the sealer. A few things that stood out to me...he told them that he was there to organize a new family, that he didn't think it was just a coincidence that they found each other, and that as long as they follow the prophet that they will be OK - even through the mistakes that we all inevitably make. What a powerful event. What a great couple!

Alyssa told Ryan that she and Heather would probably be married before he got home from his mission - Alyssa's down for the count...we'll have to see what happens with Heather! (She was one of the bride's maids. She's in the picture with her boyfriend, Jacob, and another another bride's maid, Britta.)
4 comments:
Thanks for posting pictures of Alyssa. I am sad to be missing events like this!
hey, i like those names.....Alyssa and Matt :)
It was a very nice sealing ceremony. I too enjoyed the comments of the sealer. I thought he did a very good job.
I'm so proud of these girls getting married in the temple. I can't believe only a couple of years before we could "possibly" be seeing Ryan get married. That puts things in perspective huh?
Post a Comment