I'm getting behind on my blogging. I still need to do a missionary update for Ryan...maybe tomorrow. He's been out for 18 months now. Wow!
I've been spending all my extra computer time over the last few weeks on editing my blog book - it's finally finished and ordered - hooray!
So now I'll need to catch up and post some stuff so I have material for the next book.
But first...the girls and I are planning a road trip the end of April and we're trying to figure out where to go - we were thinking California - redwoods, family in the bay area, maybe further south??? but then I'd want to look up Ryan, and Jeff wants to go with us to the redwoods and he doesn't have the time right now...so maybe Utah, since our last attempts have been foiled...I'm wondering what we could do there besides the church history stuff, I'm wondering if it's too cold to go to Lagoon in late April? What about the caves? If anyone has any good ideas for us - we'd love them!
2 comments:
Well hello there stranger, I was just thinking the other day that it has been a while since you updated! But wtg on getting your blurb book done!!! I want to see it when you get it, because I hope to get my first ones done this year. But we shall see, I'm so behind on journaling all the time!
It sounds like Ryan is doing good, I can't believe he will be home in 6 months! It just seems like not that long ago we all met at the park for your family pictures. Crazy.
It is good to hear what Ryan is up to. 18 months already...WOW! A road trip sounds fun! If you haven't been to zion or bryce canyon, that might be fun. A lot of hiking.
Post a Comment