

Megan had an exciting basketball game last Wednesday. They were in overtime, with seconds to go on the clock. We were up by 2 and a girl on the other team got the ball and went for the shot. She was fouled before the shot, we were in penalty so she went to the line to shoot, she missed, another girl got the rebound went up to shoot and Megan hammered her (she's come out of her shell) I think it was adrenaline, it was pretty intense! Time was out but Megan fouled her on the shot so the teams went to their benches and the girl got to shoot 2 foul shots. She made the first and if she made the second we were going into double overtime...she missed and we won by 1 point! It was so much fun to watch. Becca, Hannah, and Brandi from church all play on her team. Well, I've got to go to work so I'll update on Ryan a little later.
5 comments:
Cool Pictures, Thanks for the updates Have a great day
I seriously can't believe Ryan will be home in 6 months!!! I am anxious to go watch Megan later this month at her home game!
Way to go Megan! Ryan looks so good - I cannot believe how time flies!
Way to go Megan!
Great Pics Ryan!
Nice action shot! That's one thing I wish I had more of from my basketball years in high school. So take lots!
Post a Comment