Yes. I did get a perm. I was thinking about it last week and then on Thursday, our last patient had a loose perm and I loved it and decided to do it that night. So I set up shop and permed my hair (starting at 10 pm) while I watched DAVE on the Lifetime channel!
5 comments:
Oooh, pretty! I like it!
that looks great! by the way, that is VERY funny you guys had to get your neighbor to come suck up the spider, lolol.
Love it!!
so very cute! did you get a perm?
Yes. I did get a perm. I was thinking about it last week and then on Thursday, our last patient had a loose perm and I loved it and decided to do it that night. So I set up shop and permed my hair (starting at 10 pm) while I watched DAVE on the Lifetime channel!
Post a Comment