Friday, August 14, 2009

# 758

...reason I appreciate my husband. To get rid of spiders!

We found this guy in the corner of the laundry room. Jeff's wasn't home and neither Megan, Caylin, or I would take care of him. I got a picture of him but that's all I could contribute. I gave Megan a fly swatter to take care of him - but she couldn't. So Caylin set up the vacuum with the long attachment and went and got our neighbor, Griselda, to suck him up. Thanks, Gris!

3 comments:

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

ewwwwwwww sick! that thing's a monster!

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness Marie, you guys were not exagerating .. that thing is huge!!! Oh I'm so glad that was your house and not mine!

~Mama Lisa~ said...

That is HUGE!!! WOW, reminds me of Camp there was a spider and we asked a Laurel to get something so we could take care of it for her. So she ran into the next camp to get Ann her friend, she picked it up killed it and then ran back to her camp. That was pretty funny.

Have a great day, your hair looks cute btw, Miranda and I permed our hair together last month, we also did our own undertones. It was so much fun.

Have a great day