Tuesday, August 18, 2009

milepost 22


On Tuesday morning, August 18, 1987, I promised to love and support this man for the rest of forever. That was a good day... and they just keep getting better.
Happy anniversary to us!

10 comments:

Paige said...

Congratulations to a wonderful couple! Here's to many more mileposts and milestones. :)

Elder Caleb Habel said...

Well said! Congratulations! Thank you for being a good example of "happily ever after".

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

happy anniversary!

Jodi said...

What a special day! Congratulations and here's to many, many more.

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Love the title! And the picture ;)

Happy Anniversary!

Sh'Nell said...

Happy anniversary. I didn't know I was married on your anniversary. I've met plenty of couples. What a great day. Mine was a Saturday though, 2001.

Emma J said...

Congratulations on 22! August is the month, yeah? - Casey and I made it to 19 this week, too. Wishing the two of you 22 more of the best!

Rochelle said...

Congrats! And enjoy the next many more!

Katie Phillips said...

Happy Anniversary!! My folks' anniversary is August 20th. It's a good month!!

Billy and Shonda have a baby girl named Reya. She was born toward the end of July. They're up in Marysville living with the Phillips. They're doing well, and Reya is beautiful!!