Sunday, January 3, 2010

Misc.


Megan's art project. It still needs some finishing touches, she says, but I'm impressed! I hope she continues in art. I think she's got some talent.

We took advantage of Kourtney's visit - she came over and cut Megan's hair and gave me a few tips. So after she left I went upstairs to my salon (my bathroom) and trimmed my bangs and the end layers on my hair. No wonder my hair never gets longer than shoulder length!

The food fest just continues...this was our Rose Bowl party food! We had hot spicy bean dip, cold dip, fresh guacamole, salsa, hot cheese sauce, and Oreos. Too bad the Ducks came up short. It was a good game though.
We were a little concerned for the family who watched the game with Ryan, but he told us that he took the loss "surprisingly well"!

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

awesome art project!!!!! love it!

Jodi said...

Megan definitely has talent! I love it...and her hair, too :)