Sunday, May 11, 2008

Track 2008 - District Champ!

The soggy day couldn't dampen Megan's spirits! She was pretty excited as she displayed her medals and ribbons. She defended her title in the 800 meter run and also came out on top in the 400 meter run - and a very satisfying ending to the day was anchoring the 4x400 m relay to a 2nd place finish. Way to go Megan! Now she can't wait to talk to her brother, Ryan, and tell him all about it!

8 comments:

Paige said...

Wow -- WTG Megan!!

Aundrea said...

Good job, Megan! I'm sure Ryan will be proud:)

Rochelle said...

Good Job Megan! Now come get Tresa and get her out there with ya!

Michelle said...

Good job Megan! Your kids sure are fast!

Jodi said...

What an amazing accomplishment! Great job, Megan :)

Shannon b said...

I bet that was a very exciting Mother's Day phone call! Way to go Megan!!

The Maddens said...

Right on! That is great! It is neat to see you kids to well in many things.

Elder Caleb Habel said...

GO Megan! I'll bet that was a fun brother sister phone conversation.