
Church was canceled. We watched a couple of devotionals on the BYU channel, a couple of other movies, and the girls put together a puzzle.

Our backyard.

We shoveled the driveway and the walkway.


We ventured out to Aunt Joyce and Uncle James' for Spencer's family birthday party. I have never seen our town look like this!

Winter wonderland.

We had to dig the car out from all the snow that fell in the short time we were there.

It's relentless!

I think we'll build a snow man tomorrow!
2 comments:
Wow. We've had at least 12 inches of snow but they did not cancel church here. I don't know how many people were there, because we couldn't make it. Our road is closed and they are not even bothering to plow or sand it. We lost power and then when it came back on it surged and fried our oven, so not only am I trying to make it on last week's groceries, but now I have to figure out how to cook without an oven. I discovered you can make bread in a crock pot. It was pretty tasty. Kind of an adventure.
Hasn'tit been crazy, but oh so FUN, too?! I've loved it. But mainly because we have a 4 wheel drive this year so I don't feel "snowed in", but it did mess up some plans that have made me feel a little less prepared for today and tomorrow, but oh well. This doesn't happen every year, so it's fun to make the most of it :) Thanks again for the treats, they were SO yummy. Sorry I missed you guys.
Post a Comment