


We tried to schedule family pictures with Lorna while Ryan was home but our schedules didn't work out - so Tiffany agreed to take some shots at us. So if this happens to be the last time we're together like this, now it's documented. (reluctant attitude included - someone didn't like the picture taking idea!) Thanks, Tiff!
10 comments:
I really like the last one the best. You guys look great.
Those are some nice pictures. You have a very nice looking family!
These are great pictures! It's so hard to get good family pictures - there's always at least one that doesn't want to cooperate. :) Lexi is having a great time hanging out with Ryan. It sounds like they're picking up on their friendship right where they left off 11 years ago.
Those are awesome pictures! I'd like one on my mantel, :) so I will print it and frame it! You have a lovely family Marie!
Oh man, I miss you guys! I can't believe how old Megan and Caylin are! And Ryan got back from his mission already!
I don't have your email address so I'll just tell you the news here! I'm getting married in December! I'd really love to send you an invitation so if you could email it to me at trebekah@gmail.com that would be so awesome!
Rebekah (Mills)
She did a good job and I'm glad you could get the moment documented before Ryan took off.
She did a good job and I'm glad you could get the moment documented before Ryan took off.
She did a good job and I'm glad you could get the moment documented before Ryan took off.
They look awesome, Happy Birthday Marie. I don't have a working phone at the moment to call you. Have a good day anyway.
I hope you had a wonderful birthday today!
Love you!
Post a Comment